Legislative Vision & Goals
2020 is a golden opportunity. It is the start of a new year, a new decade, and all things political are center stage. It is a chance for us to capitalize on this perfect storm to let our community and our members know who we are and what we stand for as REALTORS.
1. Make direct connections and build relationships with our candidates and elected officials.
2. Reach our members and connect with them in a meaningful way about the work that our committee, our local/state/national associations, and RPAC are doing on their behalf.
Q1. Candidate Questionnaires sent to all local candidates
Primary Election Day is Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Q2. Legislative Days in Raleigh on June 2 & 3, 2020
Q3. Round 2 Questionnaires go out to General Election Candidates
Proposed Candidate Meet & Greet for members
CCAR Phone Bank
Q4. Finish RPAC Fundraising!
Final RPAC Event
2020 NC REALTORS® PAC Initiatives:
- Legislation addressing Private Road Maintenance Agreements
- Funding and programming to assist in floodplain mapping and mitigation
- Legislative opportunities to address blight in communities, both of commercial and residential properties