How To Join
You have just made one of the most professional decisions you can make by choosing to join CCAR. First, you must be aware that all real estate licensees are not REALTORS. The only licensees who may use the term REALTOR or display the REALTOR trademark “R” logo are those who hold an active real estate license and have joined the National Association of REALTORS (NAR) through a local REALTOR Association.
The steps you are taking to join CCAR and obtain your REALTOR designation prove to the public that you are dedicate, serious and knowledgeable about the real estate industry. As a REALTOR you pledge to abide by the NAR Code of Ethics for conduct that exemplifies the highest standards of the profession.
We are excited about your interest in our association and joining our growing REALTOR group. Go to the membership documents link on the left of this page and begin your application process. Just a reminder all new applicants must attend mandatory orientation classes. Happy Selling.
- CCAR Membership Application
- CCAR Resignation Form
- CCAR Transfer Request Form
- CMLS Member Participant Application
- CMLS Subscriber Application
- CRRA-CMLS Transfer Request Form
- CMLS Waiver Request
- CRRA-CMLS Resignation Form
- Affiliate Member Application
- Display Key Lease Agreement
- Unlicensed Assistant form